For an introduction to Collaborators, check out this article.
Adding Collaborators to a Free plan works similarly to Plus, but with some limitations.
Free users can only invite other Free users to collaborate with them and can have a maximum of two Collaborators at one time.
Inviting a Collaborator to your Free Account
Follow the steps below to invite a Collaborator to your Free account 👇
- On the Project Dashboard, click the profile image in the top right-hand corner. From the dropdown, select Invite People.
- Then, choose Invite Collaborators.
- Enter the email address of the person/people you'd like to work with and click Invite Collaborators.
- The Collaborator will then receive an email letting them know that you've invited them to collaborate with you. This email will include a link that they'll need to click in order to accept the invitation.
- Once the Collaborator has accepted the invitation, their status will change to "Active" and they'll have access to all storyboards within the project that you've invited them to join.
- If, at any point, you want to remove the Collaborator from your account, you can do this from within the Manage Collaborators page.
☝️Note: Removing a Collaborator after a project has been completed will make space for a new Collaborator to join.
If you have any further questions about adding a Collaborator to your Free account, please get in touch and let us know - we'd be happy to answer them for you 💬