Using custom colours is a great option to help you maintain visual consistency in your storyboards! Take a look at the quick video below to learn how to do this with Boords.
Follow the steps below to get started:
- Open the storyboard you want to work on.
- Select a frame by double-clicking it. This will open the Image Editor.
- Click Change Editor Mode, then Select Objects.
- Select the object you want to edit. Move the object's position or resize it if you like!
5. To add a custom colour, click Add Shapes then Change Shapes Color. Insert the Hex code of the colour you wish to use.