Although a picture is often worth a thousand words, it can be really convenient to add text to your frames sometimes! The text tool makes adding titles, subtitles and end slates easy peasy 👌
Follow the steps below to add text to frames:
- Open the storyboard you want to work on.
- Hover over a frame and select Edit Image to access the Image Editor.
- Click Change Editor Mode, then Add Text.
- Start typing! Change the size and colour of the text if you wish.
- Click Done in the top left-hand corner to save the changes you've made.