Team owners and admins can choose to add a teammate as a restricted access user if they’d like to allow limited access to an account.
By default, restricted access users can’t see any of the team projects & need to be manually added to certain ones.
Adding restricted access users
Follow the steps below to invite a restricted access user 👇
- On the Project Dashboard, click your profile image in the top right-hand corner. From the dropdown, select Invite People.
- Then, select Restricted access.
- Enter the email address of the person/people you'd like to work with and click Send invitations.
- Your teammate will then receive an email letting them know that you've invited them to join the team. This email will include a link that they'll need to click in order to accept the invitation.
- Once they’ve accepted the invitation, their status will change to "Active" and are ready to be added to certain projects.
- Click the dropdown menu next to the teammate's name and select Edit project access.
- You'll then be able to choose the projects you want to add them to. Set the toggle to green to allow access.
Removing restricted access users
To remove a restricted access user from a project, set the toggle to grey.
If you'd like to remove them completely from the team, head to the Manage people page. Click the dropdown menu next to the teammate's information and select Archive this user.