Using the Frame Actions Toolbar helps keep all of your frame editing needs together in one place!
This article will explain what the Toolbar is all about and how you can use it to make changes to your storyboard's frames 👇
To open the Frame Actions Toolbar, first select the frame/frames you want to edit. Selected frames will appear with a purple border around them.
Frame Actions Toolbar
From the Toolbar, you can:
- Access the Image Editor to edit your image.
- Add a comment.
- Set a status to track the progress of your frames.
- Duplicate a frame.
- Move individual or multiple frames into a new position.
- Group frames together.
- Select all of the frames in your storyboard.
- And delete selected frames.
Have any questions? Send us a direct message by clicking the chat bubble in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen 💬