Using keyboard shortcuts can be a handy way of accomplishing tasks quickly and improving your productivity in Boords.
Here's a list of the shortcuts that are currently available:
In the Edit View
- To select multiple frames, hold the Shift key while clicking on the frames.
- To group frames together, first select the frames and then tap Command + G.
In the Image Editor
- To undo an action, hit Command + Z.
- To redo an action, hit Command + shift + Z.
- If you've added an image or shape, tap Command + C to copy it.
- And to paste that (☝️) image, hit Command + V.
- The left bracket ( [ ) can be used to decrease the brush size, while the the right bracket ( ] ) can be used to increase its size.
- After selecting the drawing tool, hold the Shift key to draw a straight line.