With a team plan (Studio, Company or Company Plus), you can invite your teammates to collaborate on storyboards while controlling project access.
To learn more about the different team roles, check out this article.
Collaborating with teammates
Being part of a team means that you and your teammates can edit storyboards and animatics simultaneously. Any changes that your teammates make will be updated in real-time on your account - no need to refresh the page 👌
Full & restricted access users: What's the difference?
Restricted access users can be added to selected projects at a time, while full access users will be added to all projects by default. Restricted access users are ideal for one-off projects, but full access users are better suited to ongoing projects or for creative teams who collaborate with each other on a regular basis.
When a teammate is added to a team plan (Studio, Company or Company Plus), they’ll use one seat on the team.
Setting up your team
Follow the steps below to invite a teammate to your team 👇
- On the Project Dashboard, click your profile image in the top right-hand corner. From the dropdown, select Invite People.
- Then, decide whether you want to give your teammate full or restricted access.
- Enter the email address of the person/people you'd like to work with and click Send invitations.
- Your teammate will then receive an email letting them know that you've invited them to join the Team. This email will include a link that they'll need to click in order to accept the invitation.
- Once they’ve accepted the invitation, their status will change to "Active" and they'll have access to the storyboards in your team account.
If, at any point, you want to remove a teammate or change their level of access, you can do this from the Manage people page.
If you have any further questions about adding a teammate to your team account, please get in touch and let us know - we'd be happy to answer them for you 💬