When the time comes to add images to your storyboard, you have two options to choose from.
You can either:
- Upload some pre-prepared images (in jpg, gif, png or psd format)
- Or, use the Image Editor to draw directly into frames
In this article, we'll take a look at the variety of ways that you can access the Image Editor.
- The quickest option for accessing the Image Editor is to simply double-click on the frame you'd like to edit.
- You can also select a frame, then click Replace Image in the toolbar. From the dropdown menu, choose Open Editor.
- Clicking the View icon in the Toolbar will also open the Image Editor.